    exams by it------that is TEST104. Google search "test104" youself,
    you'll see it.

    , Aug 1, 2007

  2. Cerebrus Guest

    On Aug 1, 1:06 pm, wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
    > several
    > exams by it------that is <offending site name snipped>

    Cathy, you are definitely NOT HAWT !!

    Cerebrus, Aug 1, 2007

  3. TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day did cause the electrons to
    come together and form the following words:

    > I recommend a very nice exam pre site to you, because I passed
    > several
    > exams by it------that is <snipped>. Google search "<snipped>" youself,
    > you'll see it.

    You know, I don't think I've ever seen anyone spam for a site without
    actually saying what the site is. Dumpers are lazy enough as it is, I
    wonder if they would bother googling for a dump site?

    Speaking of snip, I was going to suggest getting the burdizzo for the
    OP, but I guess that wouldn't work.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Aug 1, 2007
  4. Consultant Guest

    that had to be one of the coolest sites i've seen in my entire life! almost
    as good as www.ratemypoop.com

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2007