    my own studying. A+ IN DEPTH.

    I know its the "basic" exam, and I do faily well on most
    of the practice test. Am I ok just reading the book?

    A+ class, Mar 2, 2004

  2. A+ class

    Guest Guest

    Here's my experience. Althogh I had several months
    experience as a Tier I Help Desk Analyst, I had little
    actual Desktop Service Technician experience.

    I mastered a Computer Based Training (CBT) course, and
    failed both A+ tests. I mastered the A+ for Dummies book,
    passed the hardware test and failed the OS test. I
    mastered the Exam Prep A+ book and passed the OS test.

    Guest, Mar 3, 2004