    Guide by Michael D. Meyers and a simulation test of ucertify.com. I am
    hoping that this will be enough for passing the examination. If not
    Please suggest me other resources for that certification.

    elizabeth26, Jan 12, 2006

  2. Elizabeth,

    I am using Mike Meyers' Certification Passport. I would say anything from
    Mike Meyers is good. It's always helpful to read another source and take
    various practice tests. Just make sure the material is for the 2003
    objectives and not the older test objectives. There is still plenty of
    Obsolete material being sold for the A+ Cert.

    Good Luck

    --
    Edward A. Weissbard
    El Paso, TX

    "Life is easy with eyes closed"

    Edward A. Weissbard, Jan 12, 2006

  3. I used Mike Meyers All-In-One several years ago. That was the only resource
    I needed. The Certification Passport series is an abbreviated version for
    people with some experience who just need a refresher. Like Wes said, make
    sure you get the current version of whatever you decide to use.

    --
    Carlos

    CarlosAntenna, Jan 13, 2006