    can I just take it or do I have to go through some school?

    Tony

    Thank you
    Alpha One, Oct 15, 2004

    http://www.comptia.org
    Patrick Michael, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Alpha One

    me Guest

    http://www.prometric.com to register for an exam.

    me, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Alpha One

    ap Guest

    If you could not find the CompTIA website I doubt that you have a clue what
    the exam pbjectives are.

    ap, Oct 17, 2004
  5. Alpha One

    G W Guest

    CompTIA.org is a good place to start. vue and prometric are the testing
    centers.

    G W, Oct 27, 2004