A + Certification ??

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIEtpcHA=?=, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. What are the latest books to use for this exam?

    Thanks for any help
    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIEtpcHA=?=, Sep 13, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIEtpcHA=?=

    Dave Guest

    Hello,

    I just passed both A+ exams last month. I used
    http://www.vista-net.com/aplus.htm software. Good demo free download, full
    version with 457 HW questions & 364 OS questions only $25.

    Dave

    Dave, Sep 13, 2005

  3. I used the Sybex book (A+ Complete) and thought that is was pretty good. It
    came with flash cards for your pc and handheld formats as well as videos, an
    ebook and practice tests. I have passed both tests and I am on my way to
    the next cert.

    Hope this helps.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2VuIEdvb2No?=, Oct 11, 2005