    north and unfortunatly do not have many library resources.
    Any thoughts or sites you could steer me to would be
    greatly appreciated . Thank-you

    daryn, Oct 30, 2003

  2. daryn

    Tony Guest

    You should try any of Michael Myers stuff. Very detailed
    and easily taught.

    Tony

    Tony, Oct 31, 2003

  3. daryn

    Hall_R_Bob Guest

    And if your community has any Library Services, or such nearby, call them
    and ask them to get some sent in to your location. Also enquire through
    your government offices to see what they can do. There are such transfers
    of books, cds, and materials, on a loan basis in many places. And if not,
    maybe they can start them.

    Regards, RobH.

    Hall_R_Bob, Dec 11, 2003