A+ Certification - Book Recommendations?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Steve, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm looking to study for the Comptia A+ certification and was wondering if
    anyone who had sat the exams recently (well, since the last course update)
    could recommend a good book or two to study from. I've looked at reviews on
    Amazon, however I can't seem to find a book that has consistently good
    reviews. For example, a book may start out sounding good, but then someone
    will comment that it missed out sections of the exam material, which would
    make it almost worthless.
    I need something that will cover both exams, preferably that are to the
    point and without too much needless 'filler'.
    Thanks in advance.

    Cheers,

    Steve

    Steve, Mar 10, 2005

  2. Steve

    BMR Guest

    If you want to cover more than just what's in the exam (which I would
    strongly recommend), then go with a book like "Upgrading and Repairing PCs"
    by Scott Mueller.

    BMR, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Steve

    BMR Guest

    I was supposed to give you a link on that....

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-6906014-0704823?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    BMR, Mar 11, 2005