A+ Cert exam question types

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Christopher Range, Apr 16, 2006.

  1. What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?

    Christopher
     
    Christopher Range, Apr 16, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Christopher Range

    Butterfield Guest

    On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:48:55 -0500, Christopher Range
    <> wrote:

    >What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?
    >
    >Christopher


    multiple-choice try here. There are others too.
    http://www.passitnow.com/comptia.html

    -- Butterfield
     
    Butterfield, Apr 16, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Butterfield wrote:
    > On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:48:55 -0500, Christopher Range
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?
    >>
    >>Christopher

    >
    >
    > multiple-choice try here. There are others too.
    > http://www.passitnow.com/comptia.html
    >
    > -- Butterfield

    Thankyou very much for the page!!! I bookmarked the page.

    Christopher
     
    Christopher Range, Apr 17, 2006
    #3
  4. Christopher Range

    Butterfield Guest

    On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 01:44:57 -0500, Christopher Range
    <> wrote:

    >Butterfield wrote:
    >> On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 23:48:55 -0500, Christopher Range
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>What types of questions(essay, multiple-choice, T/F, etc.) are on the exams?
    >>>
    >>>Christopher

    >>
    >>
    >> multiple-choice try here. There are others too.
    >> http://www.passitnow.com/comptia.html
    >>
    >> -- Butterfield

    >Thankyou very much for the page!!! I bookmarked the page.
    >
    >Christopher


    Good luck!

    -- Butterfield
     
    Butterfield, Apr 17, 2006
    #4
  5. Christopher,

    I recently took and passed the A+ Hardware and OS exams. The
    questions are all MC.

    I took the OS exam first. Which I found much harder than the Hardware
    exam.

    I studied from two books by Jean Andrews. A+ Guide to Hardware
    (Enhanced) and A+ Guide to Software (Enhanced). The copyright of
    these books is 2006. Each book came with CD's with many past exam
    questions on them.

    A college class I took used the Andrews books.
    They do cover tons of material. Especially for a person like me who
    didn't know tons about computers before I took the class.

    I studied the past exams questions on the preparation CD's thoroughly
    before taking the exams. To the point where I was scoring 100% on the
    practice exams.

    This helped me pass but particularly for the Software exam; material
    that the test preparation questions didn't cover was on the test.
    The Hardware test preparation questions prepared me a little better.

    My advice is to invest in RECENT test preparation material and to study
    the heck out of it.

    Best wishes.

    ANDY RAWLINSON
     
    homeless tony, Apr 19, 2006
    #5
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page