    1. Advertising

  1. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    Enkidu, Oct 10, 2010

  2. William Brown

    Me Guest

    On 10/10/2010 8:35 p.m., Enkidu wrote:
    > On 10/10/10 19:48, William Brown wrote:
    >>

    >> http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/s...jhtml?cid=CBF10_O4835&r=cat33500731&rdesc=The
    >>
    >> Fantasy Gifts
    > >

    > WANT WANT WANT WANT!!! What the hell do I mean by "WANT"?? NEED NEED
    > NEED NEEEEEEEED!!!
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Cliff.

    That's a girl's camera - ostrich skin and all.
    The Austin Power M9 is the M9 Titanium, but it costs twice as much as
    that one.
    You could get a real camera, like a Hasselblad H3D 31, with lens for
    much less, but oops it's about image, not the image, anyway, who'd want
    to look like a pro when you could look like an oil sheik instead...

    Me, Oct 10, 2010
  3. William Brown

    Enkidu Guest

    On 10/10/10 23:15, Me wrote:
    > On 10/10/2010 8:35 p.m., Enkidu wrote:
    >> On 10/10/10 19:48, William Brown wrote:
    >>>

    >>> http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/s...jhtml?cid=CBF10_O4835&r=cat33500731&rdesc=The
    >>>

    >>> Fantasy Gifts
    >> >

    >> WANT WANT WANT WANT!!! What the hell do I mean by "WANT"?? NEED NEED
    >> NEED NEEEEEEEED!!!
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Cliff.

    > That's a girl's camera - ostrich skin and all.
    > The Austin Power M9 is the M9 Titanium, but it costs twice as much as
    > that one.
    > You could get a real camera, like a Hasselblad H3D 31, with lens for
    > much less, but oops it's about image, not the image, anyway, who'd want
    > to look like a pro when you could look like an oil sheik instead...

    ME! I want to look like an oil sheik, and in any case, you are wrong,
    that not a girl's camera.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles