    this be accomplished?

    Thanks in advance.

    Sekhar

    Sekhar, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Sekhar

    bill Guest

    1. Where are the two lines?

    bill, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Sekhar

    Sekhar Guest

    One line is in the US and the other one in India.

    Thanks for your help.

    Sekhar.

    Sekhar, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Sekhar wrote:

    > I have two telephone lines at a location - one a US telephone number
    > and the other one a Indian telephone number. I need a device which
    > would allow users connected through the US line to be able to (dial
    > and) use the Indian line and vice versa.
    >
    > Does it seem to be a calling card type of a solution, how best could
    > this be accomplished?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Sekhar

    I have successfully made similar using Asterisk and purchsing a couple
    FXO cards. Just make 2 boxes, one in India the other US, and have the 2
    asterisk boxes talk to each other. As well use a dB something simple
    like MySQL and a little PHP to do the crediting and so on.

    I could also either sell you a completed system, or offer consultancy if
    you want to do it yourself.

    I normally sell a box like this which supports 4 lines each for 999$usd,
    for single line would of course be much cheaper. I will have to get back
    to you on that. As for setting up a dB system for you for the pin
    numbers and transactions, this is an additional 500$usd.

    Enjoy.

    Joel Gathercole

    Joel Gathercole, Sep 5, 2004