    I know, this sounds as I've gone absolutly bonkers, but it is a lot of data
    and it would be convenient to have it all in one place.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 19, 2006

  2. Tony:
    I would use WinRAR for extracting the 3 ISO contents to three different
    folders and burn those three folders later on on the DVD (or CD, depending on
    the final size).
    Just a first approach.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 19, 2006

  3. O.K. this sounds good. This means loosing the ISO format and burning the lot
    as simple data? Allright - will that preserve the 'autoplay' function? Not
    important, just quizzical.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 19, 2006
  4. Tony Sperling

    Dshai Guest

    You can also use a 3rd party program such as PowerISO to extract them them
    combine them into a single dvd .iso image to burn, this should preserve the
    auto-play feature.

    Dshai, Nov 19, 2006
  5. The system requirements is mentioning XP, 2003 and 'above' - 32bit Vista
    would be above, but that doesn't have to include any 64bit support. Did you
    see it install and run?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 19, 2006
  6. Tony Sperling

    Dshai Guest

    I use PowerISO on XP x64, no problems what so ever, I also prefer and use
    Ulead BurnNow to actually burn disks.

    Dshai, Nov 19, 2006
  7. Thanks, this may become usefull!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 19, 2006
  8. Tony:
    The autorun feature (not the autoplay, which depends on the OS) depends on
    the existence of an "autorun.inf" file on the root of the CD.
    There can be only one autorun.inf.
    So, if you merge 3 cd's in one, there is no easy solution to have the 3
    autorun.inf running.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Nov 19, 2006
  9. Yes I thought about that, but having one in the root as usual and three
    folders benieth would give you access to some sort of menu, or the possible
    creation of one such thing? Something like creating a sort of HTML interface
    that is launched from the INF?

    Perhaps overly difficult, but I'll have that in mind.

    Thanks!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 19, 2006
  10. Tony Sperling

    Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to propose ISO-burner. This is a small yet very easy to
    use and relaible soft for image burning. I've used it before and it
    never failed me. More of it, it is free, so you can give it a glance

    http://www.ntfs.com/iso-burning.htm

    Tony Sperling wrote:
    > Yes I thought about that, but having one in the root as usual and three
    > folders benieth would give you access to some sort of menu, or the possible
    > creation of one such thing? Something like creating a sort of HTML interface
    > that is launched from the INF?
    >
    > Perhaps overly difficult, but I'll have that in mind.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Tony. . .
    >

    > "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    > > Tony:
    > > The autorun feature (not the autoplay, which depends on the OS) depends on
    > > the existence of an "autorun.inf" file on the root of the CD.
    > > There can be only one autorun.inf.
    > > So, if you merge 3 cd's in one, there is no easy solution to have the 3
    > > autorun.inf running.
    > > Carlos
    > >
    > > "Tony Sperling" wrote:
    > >
    > > > O.K. this sounds good. This means loosing the ISO format and burning the

    > lot
    > > > as simple data? Allright - will that preserve the 'autoplay' function?

    > Not
    > > > important, just quizzical.
    > > >
    > > > Tony. . .
    > > >

    > > > "Carlos" <> wrote in message

    > different

    > depending
    > > > on

    > they
    > > > likely

    > them
    > > > on

    > of
    > > > data

    , Nov 21, 2006
  11. Thanks, nice alternative - I am wondering though if it can actually help me
    put three different CD ISO's on to one DVD and not disrupt the functionality
    that they incorporate.

    (This is about MSDN Library - Programming documentation - that I downloaded
    as ISO's and I would love to have that available without having to swap
    disks at the end of every other search.)

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 21, 2006
  12. Tony Sperling

    Dshai Guest

    Perhaps I didn't make myself quite clear, you'd want only one autorun,
    probably creating an html file as a central point with links to the library
    itself but I never meant for you to attempt to make 3 autoruns compete for
    the right to run.

    Dshai, Nov 21, 2006
  13. No, I did get that. That was the plan from the start, probably hard keeping
    a consistent 'tongue' throughout.

    Thanks.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 21, 2006