    REED BOXIN Guest

    beware :gay porno picture .
    fucking asshole posting that shit .
    REED BOXIN, Mar 6, 2004

  2. REED BOXIN

    Bob C Guest

    It's a gay porn picture.
    Bob C, Mar 7, 2004

  3. REED BOXIN

    WJShaheen Guest

    I got bit by this yesterday. But this time I decided to read the next message
    first and thanks to your warning I was spared the nausea. Some sick SOB, no
    doubt.

    Thanks again.
    WJShaheen, Mar 7, 2004
  4. WJShaheen wrote:

    > I got bit by this yesterday. But this time I decided to read the next
    > message
    > first and thanks to your warning I was spared the nausea. Some sick SOB, no
    > doubt.
    >
    > Thanks again.

    Yes - another mentally ill social misfit.

    Fred

    --
    "...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
    the Ugly)."
    Fred A. Miller, Mar 7, 2004