    Thanks,

    Robert

    , Sep 6, 2007

  2. M Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What is a good A+ Book and what is some good websites to go to for
    > online study
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Robert

    All-in-One CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Guide, 6th Ed.(2006 Objectives),
    by Mike Meyers
    McGraw-Hill/Osborne, December, 2006
    ISBN: 0-07-2263113

    Don't waste you money on any paid for tuition. If your any good this book
    is all you need.

    M, Sep 9, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > What is a good A+ Book and what is some good websites to go to for
    > online study
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Robert

    The Mike Meyers book is probably the the best. There is a text book and
    a smaller PassPort book. I have used the Sybex book and the Course book
    by Andrews. I didn't like either of the last two.

    Be aware you have to pass two tests: A+ Essentials and an
    elective--usually the Desktop Support elective.

    middle_class_warrior, Sep 22, 2007