    Anyone know of an excellent book to help me study for the A+ Cert. exam.
    Looking for somehting reasonably inexpensive, but very well organized and
    precise. Thanks for your help.
    Jason, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Jason

    Danny Kile Guest

    Jason wrote:
    > Hey Guys,
    > Anyone know of an excellent book to help me study for the A+ Cert. exam.
    > Looking for somehting reasonably inexpensive, but very well organized and
    > precise. Thanks for your help.

    Total Seminars A+ Certification Exam Guide Fifth Edition (All-in-One
    Series) Available Now!!

    https://www.megasecurestores.com/to...Code=TS&Product_Code=1381619&Category_Code=AC

    --
    Danny Kile
    Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

    "Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
    you." Mary Bly
    Danny Kile, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Jason

    Karkucus Guest

    I found a greate link for A+ 2003 Study , Excellent guide for A+ 2003
    Certifition.

    If you wish to visit the site please
    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

    Good luck for your studies

    Karkucus, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Jason

    Brian Guest

    I passed both tests using Mike Myers books and using Exam Essentials
    practice tests.

    Brian, Jan 20, 2004
  5. Mike Meyers' All-In-One is a great all-around book!

    --
    David Bland

    David BlandIII, Jan 22, 2004
  6. Jason

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 27, 2004