    --
    I like Microsoft Newsgroups, Which provides help me.

    Thanks you Microsoft
    Asif Razzaq Attari, Nov 14, 2008

  2. Asif Razzaq Attari

    JohnB Guest

    Yes, the newsgroups are good. Google is also good too, so I've heard.
    Have you tried that?

    "Asif Razzaq Attari" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    JohnB, Nov 14, 2008

  3. Asif Razzaq Attari

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Asif Razzaq Attari wrote:
    > I am looking for a book of Windows NT Server 4.0, actually I forgot
    > it's exact name, it is published by Microsoft Press, but remember the
    > name like that "Self-Paced Training Kit of Windows NT Server 4.0".
    > Can anyone tell me its exact name or ISBN.

    Cut it out, Rowdy.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 14, 2008
  4. "Asif Razzaq Attari" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    >I am looking for a book of Windows NT Server 4.0, actually I forgot it's
    > exact name, it is published by Microsoft Press, but remember the name like
    > that "Self-Paced Training Kit of Windows NT Server 4.0". Can anyone tell
    > me
    > its exact name or ISBN.

    Gee, there are about a gazillion MSPress books published on Windows NT 4.0
    during its lifetime.

    Microsoft has pulled all of the literature from the website for exams that
    old, and
    Books24x7's MSPress library has nothing for WindowsNT online, and
    there's nothing in the Microsoft Press catalog (no doubt they're out of
    stock, if not out of print).

    Probably your best bet is either Amazon.com, eBay.com, or your local
    Half-Price Books.

    Here's a starting point at eBay:
    http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...ning kit windows nt&_sacat=See-All-Categories

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Nov 14, 2008
  5. Asif Razzaq Attari

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:58:16 -0800, Asif Razzaq Attari
    <> wrote:

    >I am looking for a book of Windows NT Server 4.0, actually I forgot it's
    >exact name, it is published by Microsoft Press, but remember the name like
    >that "Self-Paced Training Kit of Windows NT Server 4.0". Can anyone tell me
    >its exact name or ISBN.

    Wow, I have this book.
    Exact name is:

    Microsoft book for Training on Windows NT 4.0 Server self-paced study
    kit version 1-5 special edition plus

    Would you like me to photocopy and email it to you?
    PAJ, Nov 15, 2008
  6. I am from Pakistan. And you? because may be I will purchase it from you.

    Asif Razzaq Attari, Nov 15, 2008
  7. Would you like to tell me ISBN?

    Asif Razzaq Attari, Nov 15, 2008
  8. Asif Razzaq Attari

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:39:00 -0800, Asif Razzaq Attari
    <> wrote:

    >I am from Pakistan. And you? because may be I will purchase it from you.

    I am from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in
    Wales. Home of sheep and Wellington boots. Maybe you know my friends,
    Shaun, Timmy, Bitzer or shirley?
    You can have the book for free. Tell me where to email it too.
    PAJ, Nov 15, 2008
  9. at

    Asif Razzaq Attari, Nov 16, 2008
  10. Asif Razzaq Attari

    Mandarinaguy Guest

    gay

    Mandarinaguy, Nov 18, 2008
  11. Asif Razzaq Attari

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Democrat

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:48:28 +0100, "Mandarinaguy"
    <> wrote:

    >gay
    >
    >"PAJ" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:39:00 -0800, Asif Razzaq Attari
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I am from Pakistan. And you? because may be I will purchase it from you.

    >> I am from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in
    >> Wales. Home of sheep and Wellington boots. Maybe you know my friends,
    >> Shaun, Timmy, Bitzer or shirley?
    >> You can have the book for free. Tell me where to email it too.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 19, 2008
  12. Asif Razzaq Attari

    Johnny Guest

    oyee chutiya kyun apni aur apne country kii insult kara raha hay.....gaaliyan
    de rahe hein sab tujhe.....nikhal yahan se maa lun ke bache .....and yah teri
    har post mein yah kyun likha aata hay ke i like MS news group, which provides
    help

    you really are a gay and a loser too
    Get a life

    Johnny, Dec 2, 2008