A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by SEVEN SEVILLE, Jan 29, 2004.

  1. Todd Wonderson had an old computer which he purchased around 1988 or so.
    In the last 8 years it was stored in Todd's attic. It originally had a
    monochrome monitor 16KB of RAM expandable to 48KB, 16KB of ROM and a 2.5 MHz
    Z80 Processor. It didn't work. It would come on and shit but the software for
    it was on cassettes which had deteriorated with age.

    One day, Todd's wife was cleaning out the attic and told Todd that this
    computer goes or he goes. Todd had his friends try to sell it on ebay for him
    but nobody would buy it. There was this firm interested in purchasing the
    computer and they offered Todd $100,000.00 for the machine but Todd insisted
    that it was bullshit. The firm wanted to develop internet software for it but
    nobody used the computer, it was quite a rarity. Todd Couldn't take the money.
    He knew it was illegitimate. The company soon went bankrupt anyway. Todd then
    carted the machine out to the trash and left the computer by the trash but
    Todd's wife said "No, that isn't going to do, I don't want that thing even near
    my house."

    So here's what Todd did: he gathered some of his buddies and went off to the
    desert with it. First, Hermione Carruthers drank some beer and after a while
    walked up to the computer, dropped her pants and took a piss on the machine.
    Then Parker Sneeihl threw some rocks at it. Elmer Puckett started poking at it
    with a screwdriver. Then Montgomery Aitrid said "Get Back" and shot at the
    computer with a sawed off 12 gauge shotgun. Phil Wagy was having a conversation
    with Todd Wonderson when little Danielle Compton gave Phil a hug and Phil
    pulled out a hammer from his toolbox in the cab of his truck (Phil is a
    locksmith for a living). Phil handed the hammer to cute little Danielle who
    then ran up to the computer and smashed the keyboard with it.

    Then Richard Veaye took a can of gasoline out from the back of his motorcycle
    and handed it to Roziland Collier who was about to pour it all over the
    computer when Jennifer Wright ran up to the computer and threw the software on
    it and then Roziland poured gasoline all over everything and then Richard Veaye
    struck a match and torched the computer

    About a month later, Llewellyn Courier, Tasha Aitrid, Kirstin Cogdill, Cassie
    Cleargy, Gino Vaughn, Leonnie Houser and Henry Xebek returned to the desert to
    **** the computer up some more. Henry Xebek picked up the monitor and threw it
    at the computer then Kirstin Cogdil started beating the **** out of it with a
    Louisville Slugger. Tasha and Cassie were kicking the monitor and computer and
    stomping on the keyboard. Llewellyn smashed open the computer case and and
    then they fucked up the circuit boards. Leonnie broke the motherboard in half
    with Kirstin's Louisville Slugger. Then Gino Vaughn kicked the computer
    and sent 4116 Memory Chips, broken circuit boards and shit like that flying in
    the air. The reason why they did this is to send a message. It's to tell those
    people who live their lives on the Internet to well, get a life.

    End of story.

    SEVEN SEVILLE, Jan 29, 2004

  2. > The reason why they did this is to send a message. It's to tell those
    > people who live their lives on the Internet to well, get a life.

    But that's you!

    William R. Walsh, Jan 29, 2004

  3. > Leonnie broke the motherboard in half with Kirstin's Louisville Slugger.

    Why do all those so-called sporty people allways have a Louisville Slugger?
    Is it to remind them how sporty they were when they were in highschool?

    At least a computernerd upgrades the stuff he fancies every few years. If
    only to remind himself not to stand still in life.

    PeterV

    Peter de Vroomen, Jan 29, 2004
  4. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Bob F. Guest

    "SEVEN SEVILLE" <> wrote in message
    > Todd Wonderson had an old computer which he purchased around 1988 or so.
    > In the last 8 years it was stored in Todd's attic. It originally had a
    > monochrome monitor 16KB of RAM expandable to 48KB, 16KB of ROM and a 2.5

    MHz
    > Z80 Processor. It didn't work. It would come on and shit but the software

    for
    > it was on cassettes which had deteriorated with age.

    You and your friends have shit-for-brains. Stop farting in this newsgroup!

    Bob F., Jan 29, 2004
  5. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Tracy Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:16:55 +0100, "Peter de Vroomen"
    <> wrote:

    >> Leonnie broke the motherboard in half with Kirstin's Louisville Slugger.

    >Why do all those so-called sporty people allways have a Louisville Slugger?
    >Is it to remind them how sporty they were when they were in highschool?
    >
    >At least a computernerd upgrades the stuff he fancies every few years. If
    >only to remind himself not to stand still in life.
    >
    >PeterV

    hehehe...maybe they were all out of Carolina Bats!

    Tracy

    Tracy, Jan 29, 2004
  6. SEVEN SEVILLE

    Richard Guest

    "Peter de Vroomen" <> wrote in message news:<4018eba7$0$323$4all.nl>...
    > > Leonnie broke the motherboard in half with Kirstin's Louisville Slugger.

    > Why do all those so-called sporty people allways have a Louisville Slugger?
    > Is it to remind them how sporty they were when they were in highschool?
    >
    > At least a computernerd upgrades the stuff he fancies every few years. If
    > only to remind himself not to stand still in life.
    >
    > PeterV

    Why? Because some people still like using inferior garbage.
    -Rich

    Richard, Jan 29, 2004