A bit of computer humour for your day

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by JC, Mar 17, 2005.

  1. JC

    JC Guest

    JC, Mar 17, 2005

  2. JC

    AD. Guest

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:18:32 -0800, JC wrote:

    > May of been posted before..
    >
    > http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

    Hmmm... I saw this one in the bleeding obvious section:

    <quote>
    I used to work in the computer help desk at a large university. A woman
    walked into the room and came up to where I was sitting: at a desk marked
    "COMPUTER HELP DESK" with computers on it, one of which I was using.
    "Excuse me," she asked. "Do you know anything about computers?"
    </quote>

    These days, I wouldn't think that was such a stupid thing to ask ;)

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Mar 17, 2005

  3. JC

    phstpok Guest

    AD. wrote:
    > On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:18:32 -0800, JC wrote:
    >

    >>May of been posted before..
    >>
    >>http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/

    > Hmmm... I saw this one in the bleeding obvious section:
    >
    > <quote>
    > I used to work in the computer help desk at a large university. A woman
    > walked into the room and came up to where I was sitting: at a desk marked
    > "COMPUTER HELP DESK" with computers on it, one of which I was using.
    > "Excuse me," she asked. "Do you know anything about computers?"
    > </quote>
    >
    > These days, I wouldn't think that was such a stupid thing to ask ;)

    I'd point you to alt.sysadmin.recovery, but that would be "useful"
    information.

    Rob

    phstpok, Mar 18, 2005
  4. In article <>,