    Thanks.
    Aido. :)>

    FF ver 2.
    Aido, Dec 26, 2006

  2. Aido

    C.R. Guest

    On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 06:36:34 GMT, Aido <> wrote:

    >I've forgotten how to create a shortcut to a webpage, eg: Shortcut to a
    >weather site.

    You can either click "Bookmarks" at the top and just select "Bookmark
    this page," or you can put it on your favorites bar so you just have
    to 1-click it to go there. That's done by going to the site first.
    Then once the page is loaded, left click the icon to the left of the
    URL in the box where you typed it in to go to it, and drag that icon
    for the site down to the favorites bar. You can move those back and
    forth to put them in the order you want them. If you add too many and
    they spill off the screen, there's still a >> symbol over on the far
    right that will get you to the extras. If you want to pull one of
    those back to the left on the bar, just left click and drag it to
    where you want it to go and everthing to the right will shift over to
    the right one block.

    You can get more sites on the bar by simply shortening down the names
    of the sites, too. Just right click any item on the favorites bar,
    choose "Properties" at the bottom of the dropdown list, and change the
    name to anything you want it to be. My "weather" site is just an icon
    with "wx" next to it, and I use other abbreviations for other sites so
    more will fit on the visible portion of the favorites bar. If you let
    the default page name show up on the bar, you'll run out of room fast
    and most of your favorite sites will spill off the right end of the
    bar.

    C.R.
    C.R., Dec 26, 2006