A bit O/T - Can i make my own backgrounds in Roxio DVD Creator ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by me, Nov 19, 2004.

  1. me

    me Guest

    A bit O/T but hopefully someone has done this and can help.
    When using DVD Builder in Roxio 6,you can change the short looping menu
    theme to one of the limited choices in the Themes
    folder(ie,Birthday,Halloween,Sports etc etc)
    In the folder are Bitmaps,MPEG files,MP3 audio files and ones with a .hth
    extension.
    I want to make my own small MPEG file(from the opening credits of the show
    to be burned to disc)so that i can use it as the looping menu background.I
    tried making a small MPEG clip and put it in the Themes folder but the DVD
    Bulider does not see it there when i go to change the theme..
    I noticed that the other files with the extension .hth match the file names
    of the MPEG and MP3 files,but if i need a .hth file to go with the other
    2,how do i make one ?? I preuse i need all 3 to make it work

    Thanks in advance for any ideas how to do it

    Andrew

    me, Nov 19, 2004