    same keyboard for both PCs.

    Regards

    WAL

    WAL, Mar 14, 2006

  2. WAL

    Duane Arnold Guest

    WAL wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I have two computers, but very little desk space. Can anyone tell me if
    > there is a cheap and simple a/b switch that would allow me to use the
    > same keyboard for both PCs.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > WAL

    You can get a cheap Belkin KMV switch and get rid of a monitor too.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Mar 15, 2006

  3. WAL

    JTJersey Guest

    Yes, several. Check Cyberguys http://www.cyberguys.com/
    http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/SearchAll.asp?s=SA

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Mar 15, 2006
  4. WAL

    JTJersey Guest

    On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:47:42 -0500, JTJersey wrote:

    > On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:35:19 -0800, WAL wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> I have two computers, but very little desk space. Can anyone tell me if
    >> there is a cheap and simple a/b switch that would allow me to use the
    >> same keyboard for both PCs.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >>
    >> WAL

    > Yes, several. Check Cyberguys http://www.cyberguys.com/
    > http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/SearchAll.asp?s=SA

    Hmmm. Second Link doesn't work. Use the first link and check for KVM in
    the search box, should take you to several pages of choices.

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Mar 15, 2006