    elswhere. On to Network+
    Cass
    A+
    Cass Blackshear, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Cass Blackshear

    Changeling Guest

    Well done!

    I passed at the begining of February. Certifiates arrrived last week.
    Ade. A+

    "Cass Blackshear" <> wrote in message
    > Passed the OS today and am now A+ certified! The test this morning was a

    bit
    > trickier than I thought it would be. Worded much differently than any
    > practice test I had taken. For those keeping score, passing was 505 and I
    > scored a 649. Was a bit nervous taking the stupid survey before the

    results
    > were displayed, but was releived to see I passed. Knowing the material

    well
    > enough to escape the tricky questions makes me feel good. There were

    several
    > questions that had a "least wrong" answer to it, or at least thats what I
    > thought. Anywho, for those studying, know your stuff, because the test

    will

    Changeling, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Cass Blackshear

    Guest

    good job on the pass!

    Cass Blackshear wrote:

    >Passed the OS today and am now A+ certified! The test this morning was a bit
    >trickier than I thought it would be. Worded much differently than any
    >practice test I had taken. For those keeping score, passing was 505 and I
    >scored a 649. Was a bit nervous taking the stupid survey before the results
    >were displayed, but was releived to see I passed. Knowing the material well
    >enough to escape the tricky questions makes me feel good. There were several
    >questions that had a "least wrong" answer to it, or at least thats what I
    >thought. Anywho, for those studying, know your stuff, because the test will
    >twist the scenario's around in different ways than you may have seen
    >elswhere. On to Network+
    >Cass
    >A+

    , Feb 27, 2004
  4. Cass Blackshear

    jeff Guest

    Congratulations and thanks for the advice. I am in the between
    netherworld of passing the Hardware and studying the software. Being
    patient as I don't mind failing but Very much do mind paying for this
    bloated price twice. Target to take it at the end of March. BTW,
    sounds like a pretty good score.
    Jeff
    jeff, Feb 28, 2004
  5. Cass Blackshear