    small compact player with eye candy and features
    where I could just load the other players codec's too. Is there such a
    thing? Or is that too much to ask for?
    pc, Feb 9, 2004

  2. pc

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 12:59:50 GMT, "pc" <> wrote:

    >one that plays realplayer/windows media player/quicktime/divx/dvd files in a
    >small compact player with eye candy and features
    >where I could just load the other players codec's too. Is there such a
    >thing? Or is that too much to ask for?

    I have been using Media player classic for a while and it works fine.

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/

    I am not sure if it plays everything but it is worth a try.
    joevan
    joevan, Feb 9, 2004

  3. pc

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Feb 9, 2004
  4. pc

    pc Guest

    pc, Feb 9, 2004
  5. pc

    Mike245 Guest

    pc wrote:

    > one that plays realplayer/windows media player/quicktime/divx/dvd files in a
    > small compact player with eye candy and features
    > where I could just load the other players codec's too. Is there such a
    > thing? Or is that too much to ask for?

    Media player classic is what you probably want:

    http://www.divx-digest.com/software/media_player_classic.html

    You may also need a "codec pack" to make sure it plays *everything*
    (you may not need this, so only install if you have to)

    http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/

    --
    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now