    RussS
    MCP W2K Pro & Server, A+, Net+

    http://www.techexams.net/

    RussS, Jun 26, 2003

  2. RussS

    Liberté Guest

    Hi there,

    I am cosidering sitting the exams within a month. My question is: do I need
    to upgrade to A+ 2003 afterwards?

    One more thing, I read the following in Comptia web site: "Comptia A+ exams
    will continue to test against the 2001 objectives in a convetional (linear,
    non-adaptive) format and will incorporate items against the 2003 objectives
    that do not count against the final score."

    So did they switch back to the non-adaptive format of the exams? Also I
    don't like the idea of the uncounted questions cause I feel frustratred when
    I miss a question and that might negatively affect my following answers.

    Thanks

    Liberté, Jun 26, 2003