    Marty Guest

    Opinions please. I have not inlcuded the 8700 since it does not go our
    to 28mm.
    Marty, Feb 16, 2004

  2. Marty,

    in the end you will have to wait for the reviews and pricing of the
    cameras.
    Personal preferences will be important, too, eg. image stabilization (A2)
    if you like tele shoting.
    From what I have read in reviews and comparing test photos available from
    several sites I would eliminate the F828 right away, however.

    Guenter
    Guenter Fieblinger, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Marty

    Ian Burley Guest

    Re: Hands-on looks at the Pro 1 and C-8080WZ

    I've produced a couple of very preliminary hands-on reports, with quite a
    few shots of the cameras, from PMA - discussing the feel of the cameras and
    the specifications:

    Olympus C-8080WZ:
    http://dp-now.com/archives/000610.html

    Canon Power Shot Pro 1
    http://dp-now.com/archives/000596.html

    I didn't get a chance to try the Nikon 8700, nor the Konica Minolta A2, but
    the latter does look very interesting with its new EVF and image stabiliser
    system.

    Ian

    --

    DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY NOW - http://www.dp-now.com
    UK-based Web magazine for users of digital photography

    Ian Burley, Feb 18, 2004