    --
    Regards
    David Dawe

    David Dawe, Jul 19, 2003

  2. David Dawe

    S.Heenan Guest

    David Dawe wrote:
    > 2WD
    > V6
    > short box

    This might be the wrong NG Dave. In the gas tank is where you'll find it.
    --
    "Heavens ta Murgatroid. Exit, stage left !"

    S.Heenan, Jul 19, 2003

  3. David Dawe

    rgm Guest

    David Dawe wrote:
    > 2WD
    > V6
    > short box

    This might be the wrong NG Dave. In the gas tank is where you'll find it.
    --
    Why is this the wrong newgroup? it's a 24 hour help desk.
    Nowhere is it stated only to be about computers and the like.

    ---

    rgm, Jul 19, 2003
  4. David Dawe

    Richard Guest

    "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    David Dawe wrote:
    > 2WD
    > V6
    > short box

    >This might be the wrong NG Dave. In the gas tank is where you'll find it.

    Nothing is off topic here.

    Richard, Jul 19, 2003
  5. David Dawe

    Richard Guest

    "David Dawe" <> wrote in message
    > 2WD
    > V6
    > short box

    Somewhere between the bumpers.

    Richard, Jul 19, 2003
  6. David Dawe

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as rgm continued:

    > David Dawe wrote:
    >> 2WD
    >> V6
    >> short box

    > This might be the wrong NG Dave. In the gas tank is where you'll find
    > it.

    He did say 'might', as he should do. A more specific group *might* be a
    better choice, and IMO he is correct.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 19, 2003
  7. David Dawe

    David Dawe Guest

    Is it 24hoursuport helpdesk? Any topic???

    --
    Regards
    David Dawe

    David Dawe, Jul 24, 2003