    which buys access to download and updates for One year. These exam
    guides are usually $39-$69 each, that's thousands of dollars of savings
    for you.

    shania, May 31, 2006

  2. shania

    JaR Guest

    "shania" <> wrote in news:1149098233.875570.280050
    @f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > $99 Package Deal buys access

    Hey! If it's posted every day on a Microsoft server, it must be a good
    deal, right?

    Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Shon?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, May 31, 2006

  3. shania

    Jtyc Guest

    > Test King $99 Package Deal buys access
    > to over 360 Exam Guides which include all the major IT Certifications

    What about a free t-shirt? That would sell it for me.

    Jtyc, May 31, 2006
  4. shania

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hey! If it's posted every day on a Microsoft server, it must be a good
    >deal, right?
    >
    >Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Shon?

    ....Elvis? James Dean? Captain Kirk?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, May 31, 2006
  5. shania

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, May 31, 2006
  6. shania

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On May 31, 2006 at 2:01pm "JaR" blathered:

    > Bueller

    He's a righteous dude.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

    TechGeekPro, May 31, 2006