    thank you both but I had no luck. once in "C" I get as far as my name
    and than... no /Application Data/Thunderbird/Profiles.. I tried a system
    restore and that failed as well......what a dilema...
    Richard, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Hello,

    Richard wrote in an email dated 26/Nov/04 23:32:
    > thank you both but I had no luck. once in "C" I get as far as my name
    > and than... no /Application Data/Thunderbird/Profiles.. I tried a system
    > restore and that failed as well......what a dilema...

    Are you sure that your profile is not stored in the "Administrator",
    "All users" or "Default user" folder? Who knows why, but it might be there.

    Nicolas
    --
    Ad Noiseam
    www.adnoiseam.net
    Nicolas Chevreux, Nov 27, 2004

  3. Richard

    Faun Guest

    In article <_9Opd.11391$09.us.to.verio.net>,
    says...

    > thank you both but I had no luck. once in "C" I get as far as my name
    > and than... no /Application Data/Thunderbird/Profiles.. I tried a system
    > restore and that failed as well......what a dilema...

    The folder "Application Data" is a hidden system folder. You need to
    show hidden files and folders on your system if you're going to see it.

    Faun.
    Faun, Nov 27, 2004