    Need this again so that I can pass it on to my students studying A+ since
    CompTIA has included it into the course

    Keith
    Keith Heathcote, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Keith Heathcote

    Geoff Guest

    Keith Heathcote wrote:
    > I used to have a pdf document from Microsoft that showed the major
    > "upgrades" in ME compared to 98.
    >
    > Need this again so that I can pass it on to my students studying A+
    > since CompTIA has included it into the course
    >
    > Keith

    i found this list::

    Stability (called "PC Health")
    Better tools for digital media
    More enjoyable gaming
    Easier, more reliable Internet tools
    Easier home networking
    Boots faster
    Offers easier tech support
    IE 5.5

    it was posted on usernet
    also me (muppet edition) is still supported by m$, ME has dos hidden away a
    lot more than win98
    i pity you having to teach them about me, and win9x in general, they really
    where crap :)
    i say that, i myself will end up working on win9x for years to come i'v no
    doubt :(
    Geoff, Nov 25, 2003