  1. Hi Anyone

    Where can I down load 911 Survivor From.

    Kev

    Jack the Ripper, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Jack the Ripper

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Jack the Ripper

    °Mike° Guest

    Meant to add:

    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoaxnotes0703.html
    7/27/03: 911 Survivor a Hoax?
    "The team of developers on this website [1] claim to be creating a
    game called '911 Survivor' that allows you to simulate being
    inside the burning World Trade Center. Reacting to this, quite
    a few people have immediately speculated that it must be a hoax.
    But looking through the site, I suspect it isn't. Instead it seems
    to be some kind of art project designed to make people question
    the boundaries drawn between real-reality and media-reality."

    [1] http://www.kinematic.org/

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:09:34 +0100, in
    <>
    °Mike° scrawled: