91.36 x64 nVidia video driver

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by jabloomf1230, Aug 14, 2006.

  1. jabloomf1230

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    jabloomf1230, Aug 14, 2006

  2. jabloomf1230

    Guest

    jabloomf1230 wrote:
    > Finally, a new x64 video driver for nVidia GPUs:
    >
    > ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/Quadro_Certified/91.36/
    >
    > It says it's for Quadro cards, but the INF file supports a wide variety
    > of other cards.

    You're right in that the package seems to
    support all the current nVidia cards, but it
    doesn't have the new Control Panel that was in
    the regular 91.31 ForceWare package.

    , Aug 14, 2006

  3. > but it doesn't have the new Control Panel that was in the regular 91.31
    > ForceWare package.

    Well, that's an improvement then!!

    [goes off downloading...]

    Homer J. Simpson, Aug 15, 2006
  4. Does it have the old Control Panel?
    Any other changes?

    --
    Asus P5WDG2-WS (i975X Express)
    P4 3.73 GHz EE

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?=, Aug 16, 2006
  5. jabloomf1230

    Guest

    Maratonmannen wrote:
    > Does it have the old Control Panel?
    > Any other changes?

    I didn't read the Release Notes. Go read them
    and it will tell you if there are any
    significant changes.

    , Aug 16, 2006
  6. jabloomf1230

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    .... or in the latest x32 driver, 91.45 either. The 91.36 driver appears
    to work okay with every consumer (non-Quadro)card except the dual GPU
    7950 GX2.

    jabloomf1230, Aug 16, 2006