$90 Payout Affiliate Program!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by O'neil Wilson, Sep 19, 2004.

  1. Hello All,

    At Nationwide Satellite , our offer MAKES YOU MONEY because we GIVE
    AWAY free installation of Dish Network Satellite TV systems anywhere
    in the USA. Most power affiliates approach a 2% buy rate!

    Make $50 per direct sale with our Affiliate Program!
    Make $15 per sale from your sub-affiliates' sales!
    Make $10 per sale from their sub-affiliates' sales!

    That's right. We pay out a total of $75 per sale though three levels.

    We've also built in powerful support for Power Affiliates:
    1) You get realtime tracking of unique visitors, page views, and
    sales.
    2) See MTD totals and YTD summaries online.
    3) You get the same realtime tracking above for both your Level I and
    Level II
    subaffiliates
    3) Not only can you see your downline's realtime performance, you can
    also view their email addresses so you can support them. This means
    you can log in daily to see who your new subaffiliates are and contact
    them. You can also focus your attention on the performers since you
    can track their traffic and sales with just one click!
    4) Our dedicated servers can handle your traffic. All servers are in
    a clean room with live human beings on site 24 hours. We can handle
    your campaign whether it's 1,000 emails or 100,000,000. (that's right
    - 100 Million!)

    Why our affiliate program is the best:

    *Co-branding allows your name or website address to appear on our
    website!
    (Look at the top left corner our website. Your name will appear
    directly under ours: VMC Satellite ... Brought to you by (YOUR WEBSITE
    HERE). *You receive a unique link to our site which tracks all of the
    customers you refer who click through and visit our site. *Password
    protected live online tracking shows you unique visitors, page views,
    and actual purchases all in real time! Launch your campaign and see
    instant results! *SMARTsite tracking means anyone who visits our site
    through your link but does not order will be tracked (using cookies).
    Then, even if they return months later without your affiliate link,
    you'll still get paid. How's that for integrity? *No credit checks to
    get a free satellite system. Anyone who wants one will qualify so long
    as they have a credit card for monthly billing. (Can even be a visa
    check card!) Our offer outperforms all others. *Customers can sign up
    and schedule installation 24 hours a day via the Internet.
    Because we offer true instant gratification, you'll make money around
    the clock! And your response results can be viewed by you within
    one-second of a customer completing their order! *Our excellent online
    presence is backed up by 100 live human beings in our 13,000 SF call
    center and warehouse. We have over 300 incoming phone lines and the
    staff to handle any volume you can throw our way! *Our affiliate
    program is FREE and instant! Sign up online and begin making money
    tonight! *You have nothing to lose, and money to make.
    *Signup is free (it takes just two minutes) and will reveal the
    powerful details of online subaffiliate tracking. If you are a power
    affiliate, you cannot miss this one!

    Please visit:
    http://www.freesatellitetvoffers.com
    Then click on "Affiliates"

    If you are a true Power Affiliate, we can make you money!

    O'neil

    www.freesatellitetvoffers.com
    O'neil Wilson, Sep 19, 2004

  2. O'neil Wilson

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    O'neil Wilson <> opined:
> [...]
    > Because we offer true instant gratification, you'll make money around
    > the clock! And your response results can be viewed by you within
    > one-second of a customer completing their order! *Our excellent online
    > presence is backed up by 100 live human beings in our 13,000 SF call
    > center and warehouse. We have over 300 incoming phone lines and the
    > staff to handle any volume you can throw our way! *Our affiliate
    > program is FREE and instant! Sign up online and begin making money
    > tonight! *You have nothing to lose, and money to make.
    > *Signup is free (it takes just two minutes) and will reveal the
    > powerful details of online subaffiliate tracking. If you are a power
    > affiliate, you cannot miss this one!
    >

    > Please visit:
    > http://www.freesatellitetvoffers.com
    > Then click on "Affiliates"
    >
    > If you are a true Power Affiliate, we can make you money!

    Off piss ( rearrange to make sense )
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply
    Yddap, Sep 19, 2004

  3. Yddap wrote:

    > In news:,

    <snip>
    > Off piss ( rearrange to make sense )

    Ship the snit.

    --
    Translate to make sense.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 19, 2004