  1. Is there an unlimited number of installs I can perform with Windows XP 90 day
    evaluation copy (for learning purposes only)?

    thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWU=?=, Aug 23, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWU=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 23, 2004 "Marie" blathered:

    > Is there an unlimited number of installs I can perform with Windows XP
    > 90 day evaluation copy (for learning purposes only)?

    Nope. You can screw it up, format, and reinstall to your hearts content.

    --
    Tech "Experimental Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 23, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWU=?=

    Gerard Bok Guest

    On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:40:59 -0500, TechGeekPro
    <%username%@gmail.com> wrote:

    >On Aug 23, 2004 "Marie" blathered:
    >
    >> Is there an unlimited number of installs I can perform with Windows XP
    >> 90 day evaluation copy (for learning purposes only)?

    >Nope. You can screw it up, format, and reinstall to your hearts content.

    You probably mean 'Yep' here :)
    He asks if the number is unlimited.....

    --
    Kind regards,
    Gerard Bok

    Gerard Bok, Aug 24, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWU=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 24, 2004 "Gerard Bok" blathered:

    > You probably mean 'Yep' here :)
    > He asks if the number is unlimited.....

    You are correct. Cut me some slack. It was late and I already had a few.

    --
    Tech "Lush Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 24, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaWU=?=

    Guest Guest

    I have loaded and formatted and loaded and formatted
    Windows 2003 server about 6 times now on the same
    computer. I don't see why it wouldnt work with XP.

    Guest, Aug 24, 2004