9 Key Elements To Anti-Aging

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by bs866806@163.com, Dec 31, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Did You Know? Skin follows a biological timeline, yes it is true.
    Remember Geography? Boring class huh? Well believe it or not Geography
    teaches you how to manipulate time. Our universe is related to time
    and how we use that time is very important. There are some countries
    that don't respect time. They just show up when they want to and you
    have to use your time for them and is there ever enough time? We live
    in a world that is surrounded by tough competitors and time is so
    important when it comes to our professional life.

    So with all this and we have to stay young too. The biggest target
    market today is the over forty and the baby boomers.

    They want to learn the key elements to Anti-Aging and Longevity.

    Skin-

    Our skin is the largest organ of our body and it holds most of our
    fluids. So it is very important to us. It protects us, it keeps us
    warm, and gives us the view to the world on who we are. And today who
    we are is very much a necessity in this busy life we lead. Taking and
    respecting time is really one thing we need to do in order to preserve
    our time. Skin during our 20's and 30's, first appear some wrinkles
    and becomes less resistant. Now I have seen this on some sixteen year
    old boys. That is early huh? But a lot of it haves to do with care and
    genetics. Well as aging takes place so does the declining and gravity
    of our skin. As skin ages, production of the intercellular cement
    decreases, reducing the skins ability to hold water. This results in a
    rough-textured appearance. Good skin care helps to lessen the physical
    aging of skin through topical hydration and moisturization.

    Detox-

    One Way to deal with aging is knowing what is involved and how to care
    for it. The one thing we deal with that is so bad in our environment
    is toxins. We as humans along with nature create disasters that
    release toxins outside and inside our bodies. So we must protect
    against these toxins and learn to replenish our bodies along with our
    Mother Earth. One way is to DeToX. "HOw do I do this you might ask"
    well in the health and well-being business it is easy. Like
    TEAS...using a Detox Tea to help release toxins and purify your liver
    and kidneys. Now this is by combiningg a series of herbs that help
    time release these toxins throughout your day and cleansing your body
    and spirit. Plus it is really good to taste and can be used Hot or
    Cold.

    GIVE ME THE 9 KEY ELEMENTS ALREADY-

    Ok I now want to give you these secret key elements to achieve youth
    forever. Believe it or not I can show you how to stay young forever
    and on top of that never be sick again. But before I do that less
    discuss the 9 key elements to anti-aging.

    Here they are:

    1. Bio Hydria- blend of seven plant nutrients that soften and
    condition the skin.

    2. Nanospheres- Infused with free radical fighting antioxidants that
    penetrate deep. To protect and adjust the skin.

    3. Vitamin C magnesium Ascobyl Phosphate- WHAT? Ha! This is a biology
    thing but lets just say it is strong and strengthens your skin and
    elastisity.

    4. Elhibin and Stimulex- You say Traci I never heard of this jumbo.
    Well it is science. But science through plants that derive to
    stimulate the skin. Exercise for the skin so to speak.

    5. Alpha Lipoic Acid- Heard of this right? It is a powerful agen that
    increases cell metabolism.

    6. Kojic Acid- natural lightening agent that reduces fine lines.

    7.Copper- helps reduce fine lines and promotes younger skin.

    8. Alpha & Beta Hydroxy Acids-Activates new and healthy skin.

    9. Peptides- Improves skin roughness and lessen the appearance of
    wrinkle depth.

    Now that you know the keys what do you do with them. Well you
    revolutionize it! Into a system that creates an amazing new YOU...
    forever. Here is what one person said about this revolutional system:
    " I used this system on one side of my face for 14 days ...the
    improvement is amazing!" Jennifer OHIO go look here
    (gofigureconsulting.bravehost.com/skincare.html)

    So there it is ladies and yes MEN too. Today women are going for the
    younger guys because of the vitality. So you have to keep up come up
    well we didn't forget you it is with our NUTRIMEN. It is the
    generation of revolutionizing for our men today Old or young.

    Finally, I want you to understand that taking care of yourself is
    about regaining your natural balance and you must not only do this
    with your skin but also your mind and your spirit.

    Learn more by getting a consultant to help guide you to the natural
    balance you were intended to have. "We all have to climb that stairway
    so for your sake lets do it together" go and get the guidance you need
    today FREE. I want you to achieve all your goals and stay with that
    young spirit that you would like to have again so we can be able to be
    there when our loved ones need us. We don't work hard for our wealth
    to not enjoy it. So let get time on our side...

    http://www.cncarrental.cn/html/history/20060924/590.html
    , Dec 31, 2007