    Thanks,

    DT

    , May 31, 2005

  2. "" <> writes:
    >Where can I get the Cisco 870 series in the US ?

    Break into the R&D Lab at Cisco?
    Doesn't seem to be shipping yet..

    Doug McIntyre, May 31, 2005

  3. Guest

    Doug McIntyre wrote:
    > "" <> writes:
    > >Where can I get the Cisco 870 series in the US ?

    > Break into the R&D Lab at Cisco?

    If I could break into, I would take something else :)

    > Doesn't seem to be shipping yet..

    Thanks for the info.

    DT

    , Jun 1, 2005
  4. On 31 May 2005 20:25:15 -0700, "" <> wrote:

    ~
    ~
    ~ Doug McIntyre wrote:
    ~ > "" <> writes:
    ~ > >Where can I get the Cisco 870 series in the US ?
    ~ >
    ~ >
    ~ > Break into the R&D Lab at Cisco?
    ~
    ~ If I could break into, I would take something else :)
    ~
    ~ > Doesn't seem to be shipping yet..
    ~
    ~ Thanks for the info.
    ~
    ~ DT

    Today is the official start-of-shipping day for the 85x/87x. Some
    customers already have some, 'cause we're already getting cases on 'em.

    Aaron

    Aaron Leonard, Jun 3, 2005
  5. jas0n Guest

    "Aaron Leonard" <> wrote in message
    > On 31 May 2005 20:25:15 -0700, "" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > ~
    > ~
    > ~ Doug McIntyre wrote:
    > ~ > "" <> writes:
    > ~ > >Where can I get the Cisco 870 series in the US ?
    > ~ >
    > ~ >
    > ~ > Break into the R&D Lab at Cisco?
    > ~
    > ~ If I could break into, I would take something else :)
    > ~
    > ~ > Doesn't seem to be shipping yet..
    > ~
    > ~ Thanks for the info.
    > ~
    > ~ DT
    >
    > Today is the official start-of-shipping day for the 85x/87x. Some
    > customers already have some, 'cause we're already getting cases on 'em.
    >
    > Aaron

    Im based UK and ordered an 851 a few days ago ... was told by supplier then
    approx 2 week lead time.

    Will be using the 851 with my telewest cable modem line.

    jas0n, Jun 4, 2005
  6. aservin Guest

    We are planning to buy some 851W, any comments, any deployments?

    suggestions?

    -as

    aservin, Jun 5, 2005
  7. jas0n Guest

    In article <1117985101.497653.113720
    @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    says...
    > We are planning to buy some 851W, any comments, any deployments?
    >
    > suggestions?
    >
    > -as

    Im still waiting for mine ... I didnt go for the wireless, I
    already have a wireless setup and didnt want the additional
    complexity for my first dip into cisco ios

    jas0n, Jun 7, 2005
  8. Guest

    jas0n wrote:
    > In article <1117985101.497653.113720
    > @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    > says...
    > > We are planning to buy some 851W, any comments, any deployments?
    > >
    > > suggestions?
    > >
    > > -as
    > >

    > Im still waiting for mine ... I didnt go for the wireless, I
    > already have a wireless setup and didnt want the additional
    > complexity for my first dip into cisco ios

    Some of the online stores today show they have the 870 series *in
    stock*.

    DT

    , Jun 12, 2005