86CM Panasonic Widescreen (TX-86PW300A] Should i buy it ??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Helllo, Jan 22, 2005.

  1. Helllo

    Helllo Guest

    86CM Panasonic Widescreen (TX-86PW300A] Should i buy it ??

    Ivebeen looking for a widescreen 86cm tv for some time. Its been
    between Sony, Toshibia and Panasonic.

    I know the sony is the BEST TV, but being somthing like 1500 dollars
    more well that aint going to happen, if it had DVI and or HDMI
    connectors i would concider it but it dont so i wont. I would rather
    use that 1500 bucks and put that towards a HD DVD capable TV when they
    come out. Crt if possible or better gen Plasma, LCD or other.

    Anyone if you have the Panasonic Tv some feedback would be great hows
    it look, any regrets, any tips to improve picture, best way to set it
    up, anything.

    I rearly bought it today, i have the money, the Tv shoudl do me a good
    2 years as a main TV longer if HD Movies has its format wars like it
    allways does.

    Thanks for any help, any feedback would be great.

    /ps might buy it tomorrow :), i realy realy want to.
    Helllo, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Helllo

    afrida

    Joined: