    Thanks in advance.
    --
    Dimitris Andrakakis

    Dimitris Andrakakis, May 21, 2004

  2. Dimitris Andrakakis

    John Rennie Guest

    I don't know if you can do it with the web interfaces, but it's easy using the
    console. However I wouldn't necessarily use the router as a bridge to the
    internet because you can use static NAT to expose any servers you want. Doing
    this adds an extra level of security in case you accidently connect a server
    that isn't properly patched.

    JR

    John Rennie, May 22, 2004