    in between segments.

    Thanks!

    John

    John, Sep 7, 2004

  2. "John" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anyone know of a program where I can get the computer voice sound that you
    > always heard on radio jingles and early computers in the 80's?
    >
    > They use this voice on "I Love the 80's" all the time as part of the theme
    > and
    > in between segments.

    Entering 'Voice Changer Software' in Google came up with 4 million hits.
    Examples are
    http://www.tomdownload.com/audio_mp3/all_in_one_jukeboxes/voice_changer_software.htm
    http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/11/1/4/11-1-4-46.shtml
    http://www.blazeaudio.com/products/voicesfx.html
    At least one of these should create the effect you want.

    John Rampling, Sep 7, 2004