8051 Development Board / 89C51 / MCS51 / 8052

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brian Clark, Jul 14, 2005.

  1. Brian Clark

    Brian Clark Guest

    8051 Development Board / 89C51 / MCS51 / 8052

    After searching for ages for an 8051 board I can develop stuff on I
    finally gave up and made my own. Its not like I wanted anything really
    advanced, just easy to use and easy to debug...

    A few colleagues have bought them and reckon they're cool so we've put
    them on our website for anyone who is interested.

    Not everyone is looking for made up kits so the boards are available
    separately for those that would like to make their own.

    www.clayzer.com under Products/MCU Development Kits.

    regards

    B.

    Brian Clark, Jul 14, 2005