804 LAN to LAN Link?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by xxnonexnonexx@tampascanner.info, Aug 31, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Is it is possible to link together two networks via the Cisco 804's via ISDN?

    I have a situation where I would like to link a remote location back to my main
    location. I mainly want to offer the ability to take the remote sites internet
    traffic and send it over the ISDN link to the main location and then on to the
    net from there.

    The ability to share the resources of each local network back and forth would be
    a plus, but not required.

    Any one done this with 2 804's? Having any configs they can share?

    Thank you in advance.

    ----
    Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
    http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info

    , Aug 31, 2005