    Event ID: 3
    Date: 12/22/2004
    Time: 1:25:23 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: CORP-JX-01
    Access request for user clai was discarded.
    Fully-Qualified-User-Name = <undetermined>
    NAS-IP-Address = 90.0.0.109
    NAS-Identifier = Cisco_1200_SantaClara
    Called-Station-Identifier = 0011.5c97.6350
    Calling-Station-Identifier = 0090.4b69.295c
    Client-Friendly-Name = Cisco 1200
    Client-IP-Address = 90.0.0.109
    NAS-Port-Type = 19
    NAS-Port = 497
    Reason-Code = 1
    Reason = An internal error occurred. Check the event log for additional
    information on what might have caused this error.

    Event Type: Error
    Event Source: IAS
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 20168
    Date: 12/22/2004
    Time: 1:25:23 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: CORP-JX-01
    Could not retrieve the Remote Access Server's certificate due to the
    following error: Cannot find object or property.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Dec 22, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=

    DG Guest

    I'm having this same problem. Did anyone figure out the problem?
    DG, Jan 17, 2005