    This probelm only happens on this pc, all the other computers on the network
    connect instantly.

    Can anybody help me solve this problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFjaw==?=, Jun 20, 2005

  2. hi

    is all you network wireless or is some wired ? if some are wired and the
    only thing that doesnot work try turningoff any equicpment that is running on
    2.4ghz as well ie dect phones, video senders ect, if this cures your problem
    while the other equipment is off change the channel in your router and retry.

    Alan

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxhbiBTYW5kZXJz?=, Jul 2, 2005