    can get 800MB CDs?

    --
    Non sum uni angulo natus; patria nea totus hic est mundus. - Seneca

    Max Q, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Max Q

    Mark C Guest

    "Max Q" <> wrote in news::

    > I've spent the last few hours trying to overburn a 752MB VCD
    > onto a 700MB CD, but Nero isn't having a bar of it. Does anybody
    > know where I can get 800MB CDs?

    An 800MB MPEG-1 VCD *will* fit on a 700MB CD, believe it or not...
    http://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/135642.php

    The key is to burn the CD as a Video CD, rather than as a Data CD.
    (You lose some error correction when burning as VCD)

    Mark

    Mark C, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Max Q

    Max Q Guest

    > An 800MB MPEG-1 VCD will fit on a 700MB CD, believe it or not...
    > http://www.videohelp.com/forum/userguides/135642.php
    >
    > The key is to burn the CD as a Video CD, rather than as a Data CD.
    > (You lose some error correction when burning as VCD)
    >
    > Mark

    Thanks! That worked fine. Much obliged.

    --
    Non sum uni angulo natus; patria nea totus hic est mundus. - Seneca

    Max Q, Jul 27, 2006