    SNOman Guest

    Who in Auckland sells these and how much?

    TIA

    SNOman, Nov 27, 2003

  2. SNOman

    T.N.O. Guest

    SNOman wrote:
    > Who in Auckland sells these and how much?

    Not really what you'r after, but Big Byte is the only place I have seen
    ever sell these.

    T.N.O., Nov 27, 2003

  3. In article <bq3qp6$ner$>,
    says...
    > Who in Auckland sells these and how much?
    >
    > TIA

    Jaycar in Glenfield had some a couple of months ago. Around $1.40 each
    for buying 10 i.i.r.c.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Nov 27, 2003
  4. SNOman

    Wombus Guest

    "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    > Who in Auckland sells these and how much?
    >
    > TIA

    Last time i brought some was from warehouse stationary.... Melody brand
    about $14 for a 10 pack. I think they still stock them. They state that
    they are 90min-790MB. I have had no problems with them

    Wombus, Nov 27, 2003
  5. SNOman

    SteveM Guest

    "Wombus" <> wrote in news:3fc5a386
    @clear.net.nz:

    > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >> Who in Auckland sells these and how much?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>

    > Last time i brought some was from warehouse stationary.... Melody brand
    > about $14 for a 10 pack. I think they still stock them. They state that
    > they are 90min-790MB. I have had no problems with them

    I second that. The only place I could find them (or just the last place I
    looked!)

    SteveM

    SteveM, Nov 27, 2003
  6. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    Wombus wrote:

    > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Who in Auckland sells these and how much?
    >>
    >>TIA
    >>

    > Last time i brought some was from warehouse stationary.... Melody brand
    > about $14 for a 10 pack. I think they still stock them. They state that
    > they are 90min-790MB. I have had no problems with them

    Got one of them real close to me so will have a look. Thanks for the tip.

    SNOman, Nov 27, 2003
  7. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    Wombus wrote:

    > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Who in Auckland sells these and how much?
    >>
    >>TIA
    >>

    > Last time i brought some was from warehouse stationary.... Melody brand
    > about $14 for a 10 pack. I think they still stock them. They state that
    > they are 90min-790MB. I have had no problems with them

    Just got hold of some but my Nero advises that I cannot copy a 746Mb
    file to them as there is not enough capacity. Do I need to activate the
    overburn feature of NERO? and set it to 90 minutes?

    SNOman, Nov 27, 2003
  8. SNOman

    SNOman Guest

    Shitty Toshiba Burner

    SNOman wrote:

    > Wombus wrote:
    >
    >> "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Who in Auckland sells these and how much?
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>>

    >> Last time i brought some was from warehouse stationary.... Melody brand
    >> about $14 for a 10 pack. I think they still stock them. They state that
    >> they are 90min-790MB. I have had no problems with them
    >>

    > Just got hold of some but my Nero advises that I cannot copy a 746Mb
    > file to them as there is not enough capacity. Do I need to activate the
    > overburn feature of NERO? and set it to 90 minutes?

    AAAARrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

    Seems I can't burn 800Mb CD's on my Toshiba burner anyway. It's a
    hardware thing.

    Now might be a good time to buy a DVD burner anyway.

    SNOman, Nov 27, 2003
  9. SNOman

    GraB Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 10:04:49 +1300, SNOman <>
    wrote:

    >Wombus wrote:
    >
    >> "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Who in Auckland sells these and how much?
    >>>
    >>>TIA
    >>>

    >> Last time i brought some was from warehouse stationary.... Melody brand
    >> about $14 for a 10 pack. I think they still stock them. They state that
    >> they are 90min-790MB. I have had no problems with them
    >>

    >Just got hold of some but my Nero advises that I cannot copy a 746Mb
    >file to them as there is not enough capacity. Do I need to activate the
    >overburn feature of NERO? and set it to 90 minutes?

    Yes. Just done it myself. Nero reported that the CD was a 703Mb.
    Apparently that is common with oversize CDs.

    Step by step guide here:

    http://www.thedolphinreview.com/LinksData/DolphinOverburningGuide/99minWalkthrough.html

    GraB, Nov 28, 2003