800 Questions & Answers for exam 70-270

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mahair, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. Mahair

    Mahair Guest

    Mahair, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Mahair

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Mahair" <> wrote in news:474301c49083
    $47d62ab0$:

    > I passed with 842 score check it out:
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
    > ViewItem&category=3517&item=6923839171&rd=1

    you do realize that you, sir, are a b.u.t.t.f.u.c.k.e.r!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Mahair

    TBone Guest

    "Mahair" <> wrote
    > I passed with 842 score check it out:

    Don't you have to identify yourself for real on Ebay? Pretty big risk of
    losing your certification if Microsoft finds out.

    TBone
    My C is still for cynical.
    TBone, Sep 2, 2004
  4. Mahair

    Ben Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > "Mahair" <> wrote
    > > I passed with 842 score check it out:

    > Don't you have to identify yourself for real on Ebay? Pretty big risk of
    > losing your certification if Microsoft finds out.
    >
    > TBone
    > My C is still for cynical.

    Email and ask him a question on ebay, when he replies you'll have his email
    address, then simply email microsoft with it, and a link to this thread and
    the ebay auction and let them strip him of his certification!
    Ben, Sep 2, 2004
  5. Mahair

    Guest Guest

    but i think you should let him know first

    Guest, Sep 2, 2004