800 Questions & Answers exam 70-270

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Mahair, Aug 29, 2004.

  1. Mahair

    Mahair Guest

    Mahair, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Mahair

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 29, 2004 "Mahair" blathered:

    > I passed my MCP exam and I am selling 800 Quetions &
    > Answers for exam 70-270

    We will beat all offers.
    E-mail us at:

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Mahair

    Mike T. Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Aug 29, 2004 "Mahair" blathered:
    >
    > > I passed my MCP exam and I am selling 800 Quetions &
    > > Answers for exam 70-270

    > We will beat all offers.
    > E-mail us at:

    Another good place to go might be . I'm sure they'll be
    willing to make a deal.

    --
    Mike T
    Spiffy sig currently under development.
    Mike T., Aug 30, 2004
  4. Mahair

    Guest Guest

    If someone has a spamcop account. Forward this to ebay
    because spamming is a violation of ebay rules (I dont
    have an account with them)

    Guest, Aug 30, 2004
  5. Mahair

    Brian Guest

    "Mahair" <> wrote
    > I passed my MCP exam and I am selling 800 Quetions &
    > Answers for exam 70-270
    > check it out on ebay at this link
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
    > ViewItem&item=6923297452

    I wasn't aware that ebay had an auction site for assfsqkers.
    Brian, Aug 30, 2004
  6. Mahair

    Brian Guest

    <> wrote
    > If someone has a spamcop account. Forward this to ebay
    > because spamming is a violation of ebay rules (I dont
    > have an account with them)

    Sorry, ebay won't do anything about it. I've tried.
    Brian, Aug 30, 2004
  7. Mahair

    Guest Guest

    e-bay will do something if you but you have to also
    contact the vendor of the product they are trying to
    sell. I have done it before with other IT related
    products and now you can not find them on e-bay. If e-
    bay if flooded with complaints they will do something.

    Guest, Aug 31, 2004