  1. Is there any provider which will sell me an 800 number
    pointing to my SIP server?

    -Ramon F Herrera
    Ramon F Herrera, Oct 22, 2005

  2. "Ramon F Herrera" <> writes:
    > Is there any provider which will sell me an 800 number
    > pointing to my SIP server?

    Several. I've been trying to decide which one to go with, but the low
    cost leader seems to be Gafachi at $2/month and 2.6 cents/min.

    http://www.gafachi.com/d/499619/Ijb...product/wholesale_voip_toll_free_origination/

    If anyone is using them, please report your experiences. Gafachi
    seems to have reasonable uptimes, but unfortunately they only have an
    east coast sip server which makes connections from California fairly
    high delay.

    -wolfgang
    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Oct 22, 2005