    specific.

    thanks
    Eric
    Eric, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Eric

    Jos. Wheeler Guest

    "Eric" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, does anyone know how to open this so as it displays as intended
    > without having word perfect? I have Open Office and have been trying
    > the various filters but no luck. Everything seems to display the
    > document with a million extra characters which I guess is .wpd
    > specific.
    >
    > thanks
    > Eric

    Do you have a bud who has WP?

    If not, I do. Post your munged addy from a throw-away account and I'll be in
    touch-- assuming that what's in the doc isn't confidential. I'll convert it
    to Word or some-such for you.

    Jos.
    Jos. Wheeler, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Eric

    SgtMinor Guest

    http://libwpd.sourceforge.net/
    SgtMinor, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Eric

    Eric Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:16:26 -0500, SgtMinor
    <> wrote:

    >Eric wrote:
    >> Hi, does anyone know how to open this so as it displays as intended
    >> without having word perfect? I have Open Office and have been trying
    >> the various filters but no luck. Everything seems to display the
    >> document with a million extra characters which I guess is .wpd
    >> specific.
    >>
    >> thanks
    >> Eric

    >http://libwpd.sourceforge.net/