    wallet size prints on an 8X10 sheet of photo paper. I may alreadr have a
    program that will do this, but I haven't found how.

    I haven't taken my best picture yet.

    LEICA, Oct 8, 2004

  2. LEICA

    GT40 Guest

    Adobe Imageready can do it

    GT40, Oct 9, 2004

  3. LEICA

    Steve West Guest

    Check out Qimage Pro. It's is an absolutely excellent print manager.

    Steve West, Oct 9, 2004
  4. "LEICA" <> wrote in message
    > This is only a bit digital. I'm looking for a program that will let
    > me print 8
    > wallet size prints on an 8X10 sheet of photo paper. I may alreadr
    > have a
    > program that will do this, but I haven't found how.
    >
    > I haven't taken my best picture yet.

    If you are using Windows XP (I haven't checked earlier versions) and
    you click print pictures, it will guide you in printing 1, 2, 3, 4, 9
    or 35 prints on an 8x10 page. I know you asked for eight but I would
    have thought nine would do the job. There are other programs, like
    Irfanview or Adobe Elements, that will let you print "contact sheets"
    that might give other options.

    --
    James V. Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland, USA