    After that, no more 8 x 12 prints for me unless I can find another source of
    legal size paper. Anyone know of any companies that make legal size photo
    paper? (And no, I hate 8 x 10 except for portraits).
    William Oertell, Sep 1, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > I used to be able to get legal size photo paper from Kodak, which I use
    > for printing 8 x 12 prints, but Kodak doesn't make it anymore. Can't find
    > it anywhere else either. Buying larger paper and cutting it down is a huge
    > waste of money, not to mention a paper cutter large enough to cut down
    > ledger to legal. I've got one package of legal size photo paper left.
    > After that, no more 8 x 12 prints for me unless I can find another source of
    > legal size paper. Anyone know of any companies that make legal size photo
    > paper? (And no, I hate 8 x 10 except for portraits).

    You could investigate roll paper. Many surfaces are available in 8 1/2
    width. You may be able to get a roll holder for your printer or just cut
    into sheets, no waste.

    --
    Robert D Feinman
    http://robertdfeinman.com
    Robert Feinman, Sep 1, 2005

  3. "William Oertell" <> writes:

    > I used to be able to get legal size photo paper from Kodak, which I use
    > for printing 8 x 12 prints, but Kodak doesn't make it anymore. Can't find
    > it anywhere else either. Buying larger paper and cutting it down is a huge
    > waste of money, not to mention a paper cutter large enough to cut down
    > ledger to legal. I've got one package of legal size photo paper left.
    > After that, no more 8 x 12 prints for me unless I can find another source of
    > legal size paper. Anyone know of any companies that make legal size photo
    > paper? (And no, I hate 8 x 10 except for portraits).

    I've never seen it. However, Epson makes 8.5" roll paper, which gives
    you the ability to print 8.5" x anything up to 44" prints fairly
    easily. Or you can cut it down manually on a small paper cutter.
    David Dyer-Bennet, Sep 1, 2005