7590 and Easyshare and Firmware update??

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by GolfNut, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. GolfNut

    GolfNut Guest

    just bought the 7590 easy share camera and am very excited about it! i
    am not a big fan of unnecessary software on my PC...therefore my
    question...

    Do i really need to install the Easyshare software from kodak on my
    PC??

    i installed the drivers to connect the camera...i can get the pics off
    the camera with no problem.

    i use MS Digital Image Pro to edit and Shutterfly to share pics
    online.

    the only thing i see as a possible issue is getting firmware updates
    for the 7590 camera. is that a concern or is there another way to get
    the updates and install them??? are there any out there currently??

    any other benefits of easyshare to consider that may cause me to
    re-think installing it??

    thanks in advance for the feedback!
    Todd
    GolfNut, Oct 25, 2004